I'm having a different Snooze problem!
Quite the opposite of the one previous posted. I DO want to snooze! I set my alarm, indicate Snooze, yes! When my
alarm goes off in the morning, I can 'sleepily' see that my phone needs me to swipe to unlock. This turns my alarm completely off! It won't snooze. I go back to sleep. I get to work late! etc., etc. How do you 'pause' the alarm so that it will go off again after the set snooze time?
- 12-19-2013, 02:09 AM #2
- 12-19-2013, 09:38 AM #3
- 12-19-2013, 03:41 PM #4
- 12-19-2013, 03:45 PM #5
- By metllicamilitia in forum MacBook ProReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:40 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
- By kashembd121 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:24 AM