is there a productivity app for slowly increasing time spent on a routine?

I

iMore Question

Say I wanted to have an agenda app that increases my time spent on exercise by just one minute every day--- what would be the best app for that?

Thanks!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You want an app that automatically increases the time every day? Why? If you don't actually do the exercise then it wont matter. If you do exercise more everyday just get a tracker.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

0r1g1nalp0st3r

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm the OP (and so is my user name :tongue:). Thanks for replying but that doesn't really answer my question. And the reason I want something that increases the time I spent on certain activities is so it can beep an alert for me to begin and another beep for me to end the activity. In my case the activities happen to be meditation and exercise. So, on monday I want one beep to sound at 12:25 for me to prepare for my meditation , another to 12:30 to begin my 5 minute long meditation, and one beep to sound at 12:35 to signal the end of it. The next day all beeps would be the same except the end beep would sound at 12:36. The day after that the beep would sound at 12:37, and so on.

Thanks again for replying!

EDIT: by the way this is on an ipod touch 4th generation

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR