iPad calander overlays disappearing
Several times now all calanders have disappeared from my iPad2 but fortunately still existed on my iPhone 4S. There were multiple google calanders, iCloud calander, and an outlook calander. The calander entries were still present in the iPads settings calanders menu but no overlays in the calander itself. I had an evenings worth of appointments lined up but had to use my iPhone to view them.
Then several days later they all re-appeared, with no action on my part. this has happened twice now, I'm estatic that they are back but am disappointed that I can't count on them being there when I need them. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
- 12-18-2013, 06:24 AM #2
Re: iPad calander overlays disappearing
Go to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the "Calendars" section. Check to make sure your "Sync" options is set appropriately. For instance, if you only have it set to sync "Events 2 Weeks Back" then that is all that will sync.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2016, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:29 PM