I forgot my passcode for my iPad2. When I'm on itunes and try to reset it, it tells me to turn off Find my ipad. i can't get in to turn it off. HELP!!
- 12-17-2013, 01:36 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 01:41 PM #3
Re: iPad 2
Yes a security feature to protect against stolen devices being used. If you are the registered owner, Apple may be able to assist. They can pull the information of the owner by the serial number on the back of the device.
- By iCeborg in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 12Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:53 AM
- By 2ndAmendNut in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2014, 05:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:50 PM