Delete all e-mails on iPhone 4
My iPhone keeps downloading e-mails. Now has over 700. Is there a way to delete all without having to mark each?
- 12-17-2013, 10:23 AM #2
Re: Delete all e-mails on iPhone 4
You can't do what you're seeking to do via the native mail app. You can, however, login to your email provider's website via the Safari app on your device and mass delete them. Alternatively, you can logon via a computer and do the same thing.
- 12-17-2013, 09:17 PM #3
- By Utsav Shelat in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:20 AM
- By cate in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:17 AM
- By chaffee04 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:25 PM