Does anybody know(rather than guess)
why my iphone 4 will not stay on wifi
when watching YouTube ? It was fine
until ios 6, then started to kick me out &
I would have to go to settings & recheck
in, this will allow varying periods of viewing , from 30-odd seconds up.
I have tried all the fixes suggested by
all the good people out there they don't
do much if anything. I have noticed that
Vimeo does not cause this( through Safari, running ios6:3) youtube through Safari however, is nearly as bad as youtube app.
what,technically is the difference
between these services?
to save the question, my wife's ipad has none of these troubles, so perhaps not the router!
- 12-14-2013, 08:50 AM #2
I can't even begin to know why watching a mere YouTube video would kick you off of your Wi-Fi network while watching other types of videos do not. Have you reset the network settings on your device? Have you tried restoring your device and setting it up as new to see if that helps?
- 12-15-2013, 11:49 AM #4
- By edyb in forum iOS 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-01-2016, 01:17 PM
- By Andrew Wisner in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:41 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2013, 10:59 PM