Unjailbreak Tethered Iphone 3gs
hi there.. few days ago, i have jailbreak my iphone 3gs (ios 6.1.3) (tethered) by using the method given in the video (link ). Now i want to unjailbreak my tethered iphone 3gs and downgrade it to 6.1.2 to get untethered jailbreak. so plz tell me how to do it...
- 12-13-2013, 05:50 PM #2
Re: Unjailbreak Tethered Iphone 3gs
Well if you have your 6.1.2 SHSH blobs have been saved using either TinyUmbrella or iFaith and iTunes version 11.0.0 or below you can possibly downgrade but if you havn't saved them then there's nothing you can do really.
Just a side note you can't use someone else's SHSH blobs cause they're unique to every phone.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:31 PM
- By ctt1wbw in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:26 AM
- By George Termentzoglou in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:58 AM