- 12-10-2013, 09:03 PM #2
- 12-11-2013, 06:39 AM #3
Re: iphone 4 as ipod touch?
Thank you . . I always thought so too but someone recently commented that the phone won"t work unless its activated first, but then I thought there must be a reason all these "bad esn" phones are out there being sold . . just needed some confirmation thanks!
- 12-11-2013, 07:09 PM #5
- By Andrew Wisner in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM
- By RC28 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:04 PM
- By StaticFX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:50 PM