iPhone 4s - iOS7 - battery instant drain?
this is about the 10th time its happened... i will be somewhere below 25% and all of a sudden. Bam. zero power and its giving me the plug in image. I plug it in, after it boots... its back in the 20% range??
it will not fire back out without plugging it in. Its random too... i can go days before i charge, so i know the battery is lasting fine.
- 12-10-2013, 07:38 PM #2
Re: iPhone 4s - iOS7 - battery instant drain?
Something is definitely screwy. It could be a corrupted setting or a battery issue of some short. I'd put it in DFU mode and restore it then set it up as new and gauge the battery performance for a few days. It also won't hurt to take it to a nearby Apple Store and have them troubleshoot it for you.
- By RC28 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:04 PM
- By librarianlily in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 06:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:50 PM
- By Liviu Andrei Grigore in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:23 PM
- By librarianlily in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:13 PM