Notes disappeared from iPad mini
All of my notes in the built-in Notes app were there earlier and are now gone completely. I've checked the mail setting, and I had the notes sync option off. Where did they go, and how? I had a lot of really important info there.
- 12-10-2013, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Notes disappeared from iPad mini
1. Go to Settings-Notes and make sure the "default account" is correct, if you have more than one email account configured on your device.
2. If it is associated with an email account, logon to the account's website and confirm that the notes are present. If they are, either reboot the device or delete the account from the device and then re-configure it.
- By saurabh in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
- By MKSIX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:12 AM