syncing itune library from computer to new iphone5c
I purchased a new iPhone5c and I can't sync my phone to my existing iTunes library on my PC. The phone isn't recognized and no sync options populate. Why? I do have an iPod and iPad that is in the cloud so they sync automactically but nothing syncs to the new iPhone.
- 12-10-2013, 09:12 AM #2
Re: syncing itune library from computer to new iphone5c
I assume the USB cable isn't defective or the charging port on the new device isn't damaged or defective. In any event, you might want to make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to see if they can get their computers to recognize the device via iTunes. If they cannot, then of course, they'll hook you up with another 5C.
- 12-10-2013, 09:13 AM #3
- By zgjie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:23 AM
- By unity04 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 41Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:09 AM
- By edyb in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:10 AM
- By unity04 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:27 PM
- By cjgio in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:27 PM