iPhone 3G how to go to DFU mode?
My iPhone 3 G is not rebooting after restore action thru iTunes. Error 1015 is shown. How to reboot?
- 12-09-2013, 07:36 AM #2
Re: iPhone 3G how to go to DFU mode?
Turn your iPhone off
Hold down the sleep and home buttons together for 10 seconds, then release the sleep button
Continue to hold down the Home button until a message appears in iTunes telling you an iPhone in recovery mode has been detected
- 12-09-2013, 07:47 AM #3
- 12-09-2013, 08:24 AM #4
- 12-09-2013, 08:45 AM #5
- 12-09-2013, 08:54 AM #6
- By rdiddy_25 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 49Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:30 PM