If i jailbreak my iPod touch 5th generation, will it start to lag?
When I jailbroke my iPod 4th generation it started lagging and freezing (Maybe it was Redsn0w). But seeing as the new iPod is more powerful, will I notice any downsides like these?
Also if I do decide to jailbreak, what should I jailbreak with? I'm running iOS 7.0.4 (I have only ever used redsn0w)
Thanks for the help!
- 12-08-2013, 01:53 PM #2
- By Elizabeth2 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 16Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:57 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:53 AM
- By rayz336 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:55 AM
- By MichaelCole in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:39 AM