My iPhone 4 is on charge but isn't working.

Kaylah Adams

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 4 is on charge but isn't working. I replaced the battery then it started to work fine. It went flat so I put it on charge, it then came up with the apple logo and stayed on that for about a minute then the screen goes black. It does this multiple times and won't turn on properly. Please someone help

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4 is on charge but isn't working. I replaced the battery then it started to work fine. It went flat so I put it on charge, it then came up with the apple logo and stayed on that for about a minute then the screen goes black. It does this multiple times and won't turn on properly. Please someone help

Are you using apple charger or a third party one ?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If you replaced the battery it could well be the charger also check the charge port for any lint ensure you have a good connection

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Could even be the cord and if all else fails meaning these things we are asking you proves to be working ok, Try a hard reset or set up as new again and see the results of that. It is a hassel but when all else fails, You have to be willing to go out of the box and try everything else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2