my ipad is disable
i dont know wht to do my mini ipad it is disable.....i saw some videos that say that i have to connect my ipad with itunes..but i never connect my ipad with itunes before
- 12-06-2013, 04:50 PM #2
- 12-06-2013, 04:52 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: my ipad is disable
I can tell you that the disable usually shows up because the iPad had a pass code lock that was entered incorrectly too may times
it doesn't matter if you sync to iTunes or not, you will need iTunes to reset the iPad ,... now the rub is if you ever backed up the iPad we have a chance of getting back SOME of your data if not all of it.
However without that or without any other place that your info was stowed we are not normally in a place to get it back,.. but you CAN always start over at least.
if you want to know how just follow the instructions on HT1808 on placing in recovery mode and setting up as new
hope this helps
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
- By alexfender in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:03 AM
- By oscaramzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Daniel Ratcliffe in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:50 AM