Is Mac mini enough?
I need to get a new mac but have a small budget. I need to run Final Cut Pro X and other adobe programs like photoshop and illustrator. I am thinking of an i7 Mac mini with 8gb of ram. Will this be enough to work efficiently on these programs? Any advice or thoughts?
- 12-06-2013, 05:02 PM #2
- 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM #3
Re: Is Mac mini enough?
Yes but doing a lot of video editing you might want o spring for the 16 GB RAM. The Mac minis do have user-replaceable RAM though so you could try it at 8 and buy 16 from a third party later if you decided you needed it.
- By Elizabeth2 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Michael Roselius in forum Mac MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 06:39 AM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:00 PM