- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone 4s-IOS7...Notification alert on lock screen
When I receive facebook messages, they pop up on my lock screen with the name of the person and the beginning of the message that someone is sending me. Is there anyway to keep this notification on with just the persons name or is there anyway I can get some type of alert that keeps all my messages private and just shows the name of the person or nothing but an alert stating that I received something. Thanks in advance!
- 12-05-2013, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Iphone 4s-IOS7...Notification alert on lock screen
Go to Settings>> Notification Center>> and find Facebook amongst the apps listed... select that... then choose how you want Facebook notifications to behave from what's available... and if you even want it on the Notification Center or Lock Screen at all...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:00 PM