When I call or receive a call the party i'm talking to say they can hear their echo when they talk.I don't have a case or use a headset.I put in a new sim but that wasn't it.If I put it on speaker they say the echo goes away but when I switch back it's there again.Any ideas?
- 12-04-2013, 03:48 PM #2
- 12-04-2013, 04:14 PM #3
- 12-04-2013, 04:30 PM #4
- 12-04-2013, 04:56 PM #5
- 12-04-2013, 05:02 PM #6
- 12-04-2013, 05:04 PM #7
- 12-04-2013, 05:09 PM #8
- 12-04-2013, 05:36 PM #9
I had a 4s that I got in the summer of 2012. I do remember having some echo issues early on and it wasn't consistent. It stopped but I can't remember exactly when. I always thought it was something with my carrier Sprint.
- 12-04-2013, 07:59 PM #10
- 05-09-2014, 08:42 AM #11iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I just got a new Iphone 4s off ebay to replace the one I dropped into a cup of water, swapped my sim into it and I have the same problem. The caller can hear me fine and I can hear them fine but the caller hears their voice echo back to them. I'm with ATT. Is there a fix for this yet, it seems to be going on for quite a while now. My previous 4s didn't have this problem.
- 05-09-2014, 09:21 AM #12
I sometimes hear my echo when talking to my wife. We've discovered it's how she holds her phone. It's happened on her old LG phone and her iPhone 5c. If she's holding it too high up on her ear, I hear the echo. If she moves the phone down a bit, it goes away. This happens a lot if she's lying down while talking.
Sent from from my iPhone 5
- By impaler in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:29 PM
- By boldBud in forum iPhone 5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2013, 06:09 PM
- By hektor83 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
- By devindpotts in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:30 PM