Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elizabeth2
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Unhappy Email issues

Hi, suddenly I am getting notification of emails arriving but when I go to email I cannot see any new mail but it says I have a number of unread emails. I can see them on PC but not ipad. Can anyone help? Thanks D

Default Re: Email issues

1. Try rebooting your device?
    2. If that doesn't help, delete the email account from your device and then reconfigure it.
    iMore Genius

4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

I agree with JustMe'D powering off then back on again can fix lots of issues. A setting may have gotten accidentally changed so to delete your account then add it again may do the trick.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    iMore Genius

7,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,332 Global Posts

Also try tapping "Mailboxes" at the top left if you have multiple accounts setup. Sometimes the emails might be in one account but if you're looking at another you wont see them. Also the new emails might be in a message thread so if you have that option you will need to go into the message to see the other new messages in the thread. If you want to check and turn off the thread setting go to Settings -> Mail,Contacts, Calendars scroll and look for "Organize by thread" if it is toggled on tap it to toggle off and see if you find the new messages.