Can I take this iphone back and get my original cell hooked again?

I

iMore Question

Hello,
my husband took it upon himself to "upgrade" my cell phone. I have the old little cell phone that I am very secure with. He bought me an iphone which I do NOT want. Purchased 1 day ago. I still have my little one. Can I take this iphone back and get my original cell hooked again? Thanks for your help.
Linda

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
This sounds like my wife few years back. She stuck with the new iPhone couple of weeks.
Been unable to pry it from her hands since 😁

"Sure it can be returned, change is also good"

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Step out of your comfort zone and live a little...you have 14 days to return it, try it for a week and if you're still so bitter about it, take it back! Sounds like your husband was trying to do something nice for you, give the guy a break.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Since Terb opened the bag

My two cents states the future is here we all feel Secure with what's familiar but you found this site for a reason give it a try you can still use it as a little old phone till you get the hang of it 😎

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Start using it at least for a week before returning it. Take some pictures, do some web browsing. Play some games and make some shopping list on the note application. Promise after 4 more days with the phone, you won't want to return it.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pros of the iPhone:

Powerful camera
Can be used as a mirror
Can be used as a flashlight
Many great apps in the AppStore

Try it out, you just might love it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You probably have a 14 day trial period. But you should be able to return the iPhone and activate your old phone. Good luck.