How do you turn off programs
- 11-29-2013, 11:39 PM #2
- 11-30-2013, 12:13 AM #3
- 11-30-2013, 12:21 AM #4
iOS is not designed to have apps running in background unless they are turned on in background app refresh settings. If the app refresh is turned off anything in app switcher can stay there as the OS will manage applications just as it always has.
Background app refresh change this a bit. Giving you the choice on what will run periodically.
- By iosBrainwashed in forum iOS 7Replies: 34Last Post: 11-29-2013, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 07:16 AM
- By ios4ever in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:19 AM
- By ios4ever in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:19 AM
- By Bruins_CCH_4 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:17 PM