i am not shure but it seems to me that screen of iphone 5 is briter and wormer than on iphone 5s.i would like to know if i am wright or not. i have no expirience with iphones.
- 11-28-2013, 08:32 AM #2
- 11-28-2013, 01:04 PM #3
Re: screen britnes
Simply open your settings app and go to the Wallpaper and Brightness and tap on that. Use the slider to find what is pleasing to you and from there it is important to make sure you have the auto brightness toggled to on and that is it. If you want to test it, leave it open and go into a dark room, turn off the auto and slide the slide bar all the way down (Dark) then turn the auto back on and turn on the light in a bright room and watch the slide bar go up until it gets to the optimum in the bright room you are in. That's it.
- By jaleelhamid in forum AccessoriesReplies: 80Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:12 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:44 PM
- By smarkow in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 01:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:36 PM