Pairing my Bluetooth devices with my iphone 5

I

iMore Question

My IPhone5 is paired with my car Bluetooth and I want to also pair it with my Jawbone headset. I can not get my phone to bring up the Jawbone device. I do not plan to use both Bluetooth devices together, just want to switch over when needed.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore, have you tried Settings->Bluetooth ... Tapping on your devices that are listed and forgetting the devices that aren't used? I once had a problem with my Pebble and just told my iPhone to forget all the devices one by one and then re-paired the devices that I wanted to use.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!
Go to the bluetooth screen on your iPhone so it in the searchable mode
Hold down the answer button on the headset
The jawbone light should alternate between red and white
Your iPhone should see it now and you will be able to pair
If you still have trouble power off your iphone then turn it on again then try to pair headset

My IPhone5 is paired with my car Bluetooth and I want to also pair it with my Jawbone headset. I can not get my phone to bring up the Jawbone device. I do not plan to use both Bluetooth devices together, just want to switch over when needed.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Both perfect answers and the one thing you have to remember is that your phone has to SEE the jawbone hence holding down the button or putting it in paring mode so your phone will see it, continue the process and you are done and have 2 different devices to switch between.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner