"Add to Home Screen"
I'm getting a bit annoyed with the "add to Home Screen" thing that pops up at the bottom of the screen when going to certain web pages. For example, I have ESPN added to my iphone home screen. Each time I go to ESPN using the home screen shortcut, the "Add to Home Screen" option pops up at the bottom of my phone. Its incredibly annoying to have to click the "x" button EACH time. Is there a way to disable this feature in terms of that pop up appearing? Clearly I know that this is an option and if I want to add it to my home screen, I know how to do it without that pop up.
- 11-27-2013, 01:57 PM #2
- 11-28-2013, 01:32 PM #3
Re: "Add to Home Screen"
Also if you have or don't why not download the ESPN app so you have the real thing and not worry about having to ad a shortcut to your home screen. If you don't want to then you will have to use the pop up advice given to you previously.
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhoneReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Eileen89 in forum iPad AirReplies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:18 AM
- By wamsille in forum Mac MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:50 AM