does apple iphone supports for dialers

I

iMore Question

does apple iphone supports for dialers to call india and can get free applications like whatsapp and facebook nimbus and Skype please give the answer to find the way to choose a phone

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore, one of our knowledgeable members who has experience with international iPhone use will be by shortly with their thoughts, while you wait for a response please consider browsing our many forum topics, some of which may cover the very questions you are asking. Again welcome to iMore.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore, one of our knowledgeable members who has experience with international iPhone use will be by shortly with their thoughts, while you wait for a response please consider browsing our many forum topics, some of which may cover the very questions you are asking. Again welcome to iMore.

LOL! What is this? An automated system response? Seriously?

And to the OP, yes, the iPhone has dialer support (and apps specifically made to make using dialers much easier).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Of course, it is...:)...This is iMore, and assisting members is a top priority. ...;)

And to the OP, yes, the iPhone has dialer support (and apps specifically made to make using dialers much easier).
See what I mean?...(laughing)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for answering the Question :) as you are much more knowledgeable than I am with the question. That's what truly makes imore special.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods