Apple is so ******* annoying

I

iMore Question

I have been having the same ****in problem with my iPhone 4s and iPad 2, they won't ****in sync. I can't add music or videos or any **** because they ****in get stuck on "waiting for changes to be applied". I've been having this problem for two ****in months now and i'm just fed up with apples ****. So if any of you know how to fix this that would be great thanks and **** apple

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been having the same ****in problem with my iPhone 4s and iPad 2, they won't ****in sync. I can't add music or videos or any **** because they ****in get stuck on "waiting for changes to be applied". I've been having this problem for two ****in months now and i'm just fed up with apples ****. So if any of you know how to fix this that would be great thanks and **** apple

How are you adding music ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...2 months huh?

Not that I think you are actually looking for legitimate help, but to humor myself, what method are you using to try and add music and videos to your iPad and iPhone? What program is giving you the "waiting for changes to be applied" message?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I'd seek anger management before trying to fix your phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry you're having problems syncing your music and videos to your device. Having said that, the information via the following link should help you successfully achieve your goal. Take care. :)

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1535?viewlocale=en_US

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner