iPhone 5s home button is slow
I bought a 32gb 5s and most everything seems fine. But the home button seems really slow compared to iPhones like the 5c. I tested my phone next to a 5c by being in the "mail" app for example and pressed the home at the same time. It took my phone twice as long to get to the home screen. Is this anyone else has a problem with? I figured the 5s' speed would not be beat by a 5c.
- 11-25-2013, 11:31 PM #2
- 11-25-2013, 11:46 PM #3
- 11-26-2013, 02:32 AM #4
- 12-07-2013, 03:08 AM #5
- 12-07-2013, 04:44 PM #6
Re: iPhone 5s home button is slow
Go into settings>general>accessibility and scroll down almost all the way to the bottom where you will find the home button click speed. Try moving it from default to another option to see if it improves you liking concerning speed and let us know if that helps you. Good luck and I hope this helps. Youd ID should have no bearing on the speed of your home button, I am just trying to help you with the speed issue as ID touch is a seperate matter.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:59 PM