Can't access App Store
Every time I open my app store icon I see a picture of Words with Friends in the foreground. I can see other apps in the background but don't know how to access them. Can anyone help? I'm new to the I-Pad and struggling.
- 11-25-2013, 10:03 AM #2
Re: Can't access App Store
Do the following:
1. Reboot your device and then try to access the App Store app.
If that doesn't help, go to Settings->iTunes & App Store and then tap on your Apple ID. Now Select "Sign Out". After that, go to Settings->General->Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". Now go back and sign back in to the iTunes & App Store. It should work correctly for you.
- 11-25-2013, 10:23 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:46 AM
- By SkyBaby2 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 48Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:01 AM
- By rosmediapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:34 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:07 AM