I have an iphone 5 running iOS6
I've been installing and deleting a lot of big apps and have noticed my free memory doesn't add up to what is currently on my phone
Is there anyway to restore memory without doing a full reset?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 11-24-2013, 02:24 PM #2
Re: Memory missing
Look in settings at all your apps where it gives you the app size and how much the total of all of them are. Take a hard look at all your apps and decide what you can do without and deletethem. Next your photos and videos take up a lot, Find out what you can move to an external drive, Dropbox or photobucket to name a few choices, Then delete them from your phone. All of theses actions will free up more than enough for you. That would be my recommendation. Good luck.!
- 11-24-2013, 03:41 PM #4
- 11-24-2013, 03:59 PM #5
- By Eileen89 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 19Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:05 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 63Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:32 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2013, 07:23 PM
- By Good OL MC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:53 AM