High # of emails, why ?
Never had this happen before with any other iPhones. Got the 5s, set everything up as usual, but there was no area to limit the #of emails in my 3 email accounts. Consequently, have 653 to read ! Any ideas would appreciate.
- 11-24-2013, 11:10 AM #2
Re: High # of emails, why ?
From what I can tell, it depends on the account. For example, I have a setting on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.0.4) for my Outlook.com account that allows for the number of "mail days to sync". Yet, that option is not available for my iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo and AOL accounts
- 11-24-2013, 11:35 AM #3
- 11-24-2013, 11:44 AM #4
- 11-24-2013, 12:13 PM #5
- 11-24-2013, 12:38 PM #6
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:23 PM
- By Chrisy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:23 PM
- By Yomaris Clark in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:44 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:32 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 04:12 AM