Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default notifications

is there a problem with the facebook app because i'am not recieving any notifications on my iphone

Default Re: notifications

Don't see any problems on my end just got a FB Notification a few minutes ago

Try and do a simple Reset on your device by holding the power button and the home button down till the screen goes dark then wait a few seconds and hold the power button till the screen lights up

Sent from my iPhone 5

If problems persist and you had Notifications working recently you can force close the app or delete and reinstall it

If you never had it working then you need to enable notifications in your Settings

Let us know how you make out and feel free to join our great Community so we can meet you and give you more detailed help

Sent from my iPhone 5
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

We would give you as much help as you need member or guest, Just wanted you to know that but check your facebook settings if it was for a person or general notification? Look in the notification center on the phone to make sure all settings are as you want them as well as the notifications on the app. I had to delete my banking app because I stopped getting notifications when i moved over to my new 5S and it was just something that hung up and now I am fine that. You might need to try that - oh that may be hard since it is built into the OS.
    kataran likes this.

No FB notification problems here. Try deleting and reinstalling the app.