which combination is better
looking at jumping into the apple world - currently have no apple products - price wise the following combinations are similar - iphone 5s unlocked 16gb and ipad mini retina 32 gb wi-fi only -or- iphone 5c 16gb unlocked and ipad air 32 gb wi-fi only. Any recommendations? Also on the road can the ipad wi-fi only be connected to the internet thru the iphone?
- 11-22-2013, 01:13 PM #2
Re: which combination is better
It's up to you. If you get the 5s + retina iPad mini you are getting the A7 processor in both which will keep them relevant for a good while.
Tethering the iPad to your phone is dependent on your carrier and data plan.
- 11-22-2013, 01:17 PM #3
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:20 PM
- By BBGary in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:26 AM