which is best option between ipad and iphone?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Depends what you want it for. iPad is nice because of the screen size but if your looking to make phone calls and text iPhone is good to because of it being able to do everything iPad can

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Considering the two devices differ so much in what they are intended for, it's kind of like asking what is the best option between a taco and a machine gun.

The iPhone obviously is a phone...which is something you won't get from the iPad, so if this is important to you, the iPhone is probably the best option.

If you don't need a phone, and you just wanted the browsing features, app selection and functionality of the other parts of the iPhone, the iPad may be the best bet for you.

Given there are so many variables to call something "best", that even if they were in the same bracket of product, it wouldn't benefit you really to know what I personally think is the best if you don't mirror my expectations and requirements.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is not a sarcastic answer and I mean this but is the truly a realistic question? I respect and appreciate the fact that you came here but I am with Sean. It is an impossible question to ask and compare and not really worth going any further. This choice is yours and yours alone. Sorry. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW