- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
How do I sign into itunes store after i have restored my ipad mini?
I had to restore my daughters ipad mini because she forgot her pw and she tried tooo many times and it disable the ipad mini so I talked on live chat with an apple expert of which I cant find where I can do that again and she walked me through the restoration and my ipad mini is now restored but tuhen she told me to go to iTunes store of which I don't know what link that is and sign in of which I did and it said incorrect un or pw and its not incorrect. I cant get signed in to download my purchased apps back on her ipads mini now? I don't know what im doing? please help me!!!
- 11-22-2013, 11:50 AM #2
Re: How do I sign into itunes store after i have restored my ipad mini?
Go into Settings, iTunes & AppStore and sign in. If it tells you invalid user if or password them you'll need to reset the password. In a browser, go to appleid.apple.com and follow the links for a forgotten password.
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:37 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:56 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:08 AM