Iphone 5 email problem
For some reason, it seems my outgoing mail is sending from an old email address that isn't even registered as an account on this phone. When I open my email, I see l my received emails in the address that is synced, but some emails I have sent to colleagues have been received from a different one? In my sent folder it says it was sent from the correct address... Any ideas?
- 11-21-2013, 07:29 PM #2
Re: Iphone 5 email problem
Delete this and any other emails you have on your phone. Hard reset by holding down Power and Home button until you see the Apple logo. I like doing this to clear cache. Then set up your email accounts over again and see if this clears things up. Good luck.
- By Just_Me_D in forum AccessoriesReplies: 276Last Post: 03-14-2016, 07:44 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum AccessoriesReplies: 29Last Post: 07-24-2015, 04:59 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:28 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:50 AM