iPhone 5S: problem with the screen
Hi, I've just begin to use an iPhone5S and I've experienced a problem: it doesn't work sliding the finger in the screen. For instance to connect or to disconnect, to change from one frame to other, even I can't move within the Control option. Instead it appears a frame arround the option icon. Typing twice in the icon, the program opens, but is not useful at all.
Is ther a configuration problem or a device issue?
- 11-20-2013, 08:10 AM #2
- 11-20-2013, 08:40 AM #3
- By Binford46 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:37 PM
- By Massie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:51 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM