Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default t mobile or verison?

I am currently with T mobile with 2 smart phones, we are wanting to move to iphones and are thinking of changing to verison for some coverage issues. but will I be disappointed in leaving t mobile

Default Re: t mobile or verison?

If you are having coverage issues with your current devices, assume the same with your iPhone when you get them. It won't do you any good to have two premium devices and not be able to enjoy them due to bad voice or cellular data reception. I've been with the 4 major carriers here in the U.S. and where I live and have lived, all 4 worked great. Having said that, I moved to Verizon because they have, in my experience, the best all around coverage. Still, that is not the case for everyone or in all areas. You have to make that determination based on your area. Once you've decided on who has the best coverage, go with that company and get your iPhones from them as well. That's my recommendation.
    iMore Beginner

86 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,966 Global Posts

Default Re: t mobile or verison?

I'm on Tmo and of all places I get the worst signal at home.
    Two of my three phones are Blackberry Q10's which Tmo enables Wifi on, when home I forward my iPhone calls to the BB.