What capasity of iPhone should I get?

I

iMore Question

I would most likely have about eight games, about 5 other apps excluding instagram, twitter, bbm and snapchat. i take take one or two pics a day and have quite a lot of music. I don't watch tv or movies on the phone but would be using emails- about 5 a day. I would be getting the iPhone 5c and am enthralled by the cheaper price but dont want to run out of room.
WonderERwoman

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Larger capacity devices have the best resale value later... I wouldn't get anything less than 32GB myself...

xoayr

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
As kch50428 and kataran said, getting an iPhone with more space will have a better re-sale value, but it's all about getting what's best for you without over or under spending. Also, if you will not be selling your iPhone in the near future or have an issue with re-sale value, pick what's best for you.

Since your music seems to be the item that takes up most space, focus it around that and what extra you will have left. Remember that you do not get the "actual" amount of usable GB's that are stated. 16GB = 13-14 / 32GB = 57 / 64GB = 57.2 (even though mine got 55).

Always focus on what you're using the phone for and which will take up the most stuff (Apps, Pictures, Photos, etc.) and decide from there.

I will use me as an example:
I always buy the 64GB version because my music library is over 32GB and keeps growing. I also do take alot of photos and have a decent amount of apps. Even though I only take up half of the phone's storage, I still make sure to sync my photos so they don't take up too much. It gives me piece of mind knowing that I have so much space and do not have to worry about running into an issue.

Good luck! I hope you get the best storage space for your buck! (also remember that there is iCloud and other various storage apps).

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I suggest get as much as you'll need. You also have to consider how things can change. I would probably get a 32gb. On the other hand, I use a 16 gb and have plenty of room. But I don't have any music on my iPhone a few pictures and less than 20 apps. Good luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner