Verizon Iphone 5s
Q1. Will the verizon iphone 5s work in india as well?
Q2. What if I buy the phone from Verizon for 199 usd and just the next day i dump the verizon sim card, will i have to pay to verizon even after that for the remaining months out of the 2 year contract?
Q3. What exactly is the amount that I have to pay to Verizon when I buy the 5s-16gb?
- 11-19-2013, 05:47 AM #2
Re: Verizon Iphone 5s
Answer to Q1:The phone( if unlocked by verizon, incase they sell it locked) will work for making and taking phone calls, but data could be a problem. It all depends on which provider in India, you plan to use the phone and the available bands on the verizon iphone. And as far as I know, Verizon is a CDMA operator and you wont be able to use the phone on a CDMA operator in India. Verizon Blackberries wouldn't work( would work only for voice calls) on Vodafone, but had no issues on Airtel.
Answer to Q2: Yes, even if you burn the phone the next day/lose it, you have to pay till the end of 2 years.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:06 PM
- By bxnextel86 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:39 PM
- By plyboult in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Balti43 in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:26 PM