iphone5 charging problem
my iphone5 is not getting charged.i charged it yesterday.after getting its battery full i removed the charger.then when its battery got down.i connected charger in order to charge it.but it was not getting charged.i replaced the wire with the new one,but still in no vain..help me outta this
- 11-18-2013, 01:08 PM #2
- 11-18-2013, 01:56 PM #3
Re: iphone5 charging problem
You actually did not say if you are charging it from your computers USB port or through an AC outlet with an approved Apple charger and lightning cord? If through your computers USB port make sure it is is not a front port or hub, They don't have enough power as the rear ports do. If you are charging it from the wall. Make sure you do have the USB part all the way in because when I first pushed mine in it did not go all the way in and I had to take it out and push it in again which that time went all the way. Also make sure the same way going into the phone. These are obvious but sometimes you just never know and does not help to double check yourself.
If all is good call Apple tech support for trouble shooting.
- By stephanie palazzo in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2015, 06:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2013, 09:00 AM
- By BillsGirlGina in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 03:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM
- By Danzoman in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:23 PM