itunes synch problems
I have been synching my iPhone 4S with my pc for ages
recently it starts to synch, then won't end
and my iTunes music on the iPhone is full of blanks
has anyone else experienced this?
- 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM #2
Re: itunes synch problems
Hello, welcome to iMore! Sounds like you may not have the latest version of iOS on you iDevice or the latest version of iTunes on your PC. It is important that for compatability you double check to make sure that you have the latest editions. If for some reason you wish to keep your 4S on iOS 6, you may need to find a older version of iTunes as the latest edition may create the issues that you have described. Again welcome to iMore!
- By Danzoman in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:23 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM
- By budmonster in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 02:06 AM
- By mrk1960 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:22 PM