Sync iPhone pics onto computer automatically

I

iMore Question

I have a new iPhone and it won't sync photos to my computer. I use iTunes to sync my calendar and contacts, music......not my pics from computer.

My iPad auto syncs through My photo stream but. I have to manually copy and paste my iPhone pics.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The iCloud control panel has an option to turn PhotoStream on. It will then copy photos from PhotoStream to your PC. Somewhere in its settings you can specify the folders I think. Then as long as the PC is on and logged in, it will continue to get new photos whenever they are added to your photostream.
This is what I do with my PC by using the iCloud Control Panel. The actual way explained by Apple is to of course open the control panel and log in using your Apple ID. Then have WIFI on and if you have taken pics, Open your photo app and then close it, When you close it and on WIFI the transfer should start to the folder that was made when you install the iCloud control Panel. Works fine for me all the time.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Jaguarr40, did all that no luck. Took a bunch of pics with my iPad and they were on my computer in a minute. Strange!

Did you try rebooting your computer as well as hard resetting your phone? Also do the pics on your iPhone show up on the photo stream on your ipad?