It just won't go
I've just got my iphone 5s. I backed up my 4s to icloud.
Put the new sim into the iphone 5s and switched on. Went through the opening steps, signed into my apple ID and went to the latest icloud backup to transfer it all to the new phone. The phone then powered down and back up with the apple logo on the screen and a progress bar. It hasn't moved for an hour.
I've had emails telling me that an unknown iphone 5s has logged into my apple ID so something is working.
Why won't it turn on fully? Seems to be frozen or am I just being impatient?
- 11-15-2013, 02:22 PM #2
- 11-15-2013, 03:08 PM #3
- 11-15-2013, 04:39 PM #4
- 11-15-2013, 09:49 PM #5
Re: It just won't go
I used the method suggested by Sean when I got my 5S several days ago and always use iTunes and tether to it to do all my backups and syncs and have never had any issues. This is just my preference to use iTunes. Try it and good luck.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:32 PM
- By wamsille in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:01 PM
- By Alik Malix in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:36 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Original iPadReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2013, 08:42 AM
- By spinnaker190 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2013, 07:51 PM