Iphone 5s home button issues.
I got my 5s about a month ago but recently the home button has been making weird clicking noises if I just rest my finger on it. I don't press the button down at all but if I move my finger around on it it makes clicking noises. It sounds like the button might pop out but it doesn't look that way. Anyone have this issue? Should I take it in to an apple store?
- 11-15-2013, 01:42 AM #2
- 11-15-2013, 01:52 AM #3
- 11-15-2013, 02:01 AM #5
Re: Iphone 5s home button issues.
Stuck buttons or errors or random other issue are covered and they will replace or fix your phone free of charge
- 11-20-2013, 07:53 PM #7
- By tuffy100 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2013, 12:02 PM
- By MrMars in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2013, 12:16 AM
- By defting in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM
- By tuffy100 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 04:39 PM