cant activate 2ed hand iphone
I recently brought an Iphone 4 on ebay and the seller said that he had restored the iphone. When i put my sim card in and try to activate it it says to log in via an apple id, so i make one and tried it. Then it said "that id cant be used as this phone is locked to Jemail@example.com.
Is there any way that i can remove this account and add my account?
- 11-14-2013, 06:38 AM #2
Re: cant activate 2ed hand iphone
This is a new theft protection mechanism in iOS7. Only the registered AppleID can re-register this phone.
Your only course of action is to contact the seller. Maybe you can file a paypal dispute is you paid that way.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:52 AM
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:57 AM
- By Tkoponen in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:19 AM
- By Jimbos Jumbos in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:13 AM