Delete Subscribed Calendar in iOS 7
I cannot get one of my subscribed calendars to display that was on my phone before I updated to iOS 7, but when I try to add the calendar's URL I get an error saying that I already subscribe to the calendar. Naturally, I want to delete the subscribed calendar so I can try adding it again, but I can't find out where I delete the subscription. HELP!
- 11-12-2013, 06:24 PM #2
Re: Delete Subscribed Calendar in iOS 7
1. Initiate the Calendar app.
2. Select "Calendars" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the circled i to the right of the subscribed calendar you want to delete.
4. Now scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Delete Calendar"
- By circlez in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 12-17-2014, 01:03 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2013, 06:05 PM
- By vinay702 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2013, 07:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 01:42 PM
- By kashembd121 in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 09:06 AM