Can I update from IOS 5.1.1 to 6.1.2 instead of 6.1.3 with SHSH blobs (Continued
I don't think the last person understood me. I have been scouring the web trying to see if it is possible. I have the 6.1.2 SHSH blobs for my IPod Touch 4h Generation, and the 6.1.2 ISPW. I was wondering if I can update to 6.1.2 instead of 6.1.3 and get an untethered jailbreak instead of a semi-tethered. If it is possible could someone explain in detail the process for me to update to 6.1.2 of if it's not possible, then just tell me so I can get the semi-tethered jailbreak. Please help.
- 11-12-2013, 08:53 AM #2
Re: Can I update from IOS 5.1.1 to 6.1.2 instead of 6.1.3 with SHSH blobs (Continued
The iMore jailbreak info is listed in this sub forum...
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:21 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum SportsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:58 AM
- By NamYoung Han in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:03 PM
- By Peligro911 in forum iPad 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2013, 12:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:30 PM