My new iPhone 5 s won't verify FaceTime. Why not done the on off slider in settings ....... Help
- 11-11-2013, 02:53 PM #2
How about leaving it off and reboot after making sure you have all the setting for Facetime correct and if you are using WIFI you are on WIFI or using 4G you get it, Once back on the phone that is turn Fact time back on and try. If not I would call tech support at Apple or depending on if it is easy and close to you go to your local Apple store Genius Bar and have them sort it out.
- By ukmight in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:00 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:46 AM
- By Stumped in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:56 PM
- By enefem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:45 AM