Photo Management with apple
What is the best way to manage my photos between devices and my computer so I can increase my available storage on my devices
- 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM #2
Re: Photo Management with apple
Use a 3rd party app such as Photobucket or Dropbox which I use both. Dropbox is a true cloud based app so if you install it on your phone and also use the desktop version you can manage all of your photos uploading them to these programs and or even remove them from your phone and put them on your computer using the iCloud control panel which will create a Photostream folder.
You can also use an external hard drive if you wanted. Having Dropbox would be my choice and this way if I need to send a pic I open dropbox on the phone and attach it to email or a message. Good luck.
- By Fausty82 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:53 AM
- By Mike Peek in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:00 AM