Stuck in chinese ( I think )
Got my 5s today. Nanosim is working. The service provide shows up in the left upper corner. When I switch it on a whole lot of , I think Chinese, characters show up with one that says English UK. If you tick that, it still stays on Chinese. My home WiFi also shows up. Pleasehhelp. If you call the phone , it rings in your ear, but the phone itself does not ring. Please help
- 11-11-2013, 08:51 AM #2
Re: Stuck in chinese ( I think )
Who is your carrier? What language so you have set on the device? Do the following:
1. Go to Settings->General->International and then select the correct language and region format.
2. Go to Settings->General->Date & Time and then set the correct time zone.
3. Reboot your device.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 20Last Post: 12-30-2014, 02:37 AM
- By Li Him in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:13 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2013, 04:26 AM